Everyday stresses and surprises can leave us feeling down and unbalanced. doTERRA’s grounding blend, appropriately named doTERRA Balance, promotes tranquility while bringing harmony to the mind and body, and balance to the emotions. It is a blend of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile essential oil. The oil is actually a blue color due to the blue tansy oil. Cool, right?! Check out the top 10 ways to use Balance Grounding Blend:
1. Apply topically to bottoms of feet, back of neck, or wrists when you are experiencing stress and anxious feelings.
2. Balance essential oil is wonderful for meditation. Apply under your nose or across forehead when you are meditating. I also like to put Balance in a diffuser during my yoga practices to help harmonize and focus my mind.
3. I personally struggle with anxious feelings and I swear by this combination of Balance and Wild Orange when I feel that uneasiness coming on. I just add 20 drops Balance and 20 drops Wild Orange to a roller bottle and top with Fractionated Coconut Oil. I keep this roller-ball in my purse so it comes with me everywhere I go. Whenever I start feeling anxious, I roll this on my wrists and back of neck to help comfort and sooth my emotions. If you struggle with anxiety at all, please give this blend a try!
4. Jet lag (plus the anxiety of traveling) is the worst! Take a bottle of Balance with you when you travel and inhale when you are feeling anxious.
5. Start your day off right by putting Balance on the bottoms of your feet. This will help your emotions remain calm and tranquil throughout the day.
6. Balance is wonderful to use during an AromaTouch Hand Massage. This is a phenomenal technique that you should all learn. Pssss- it’s super easy!
7. Are you guilty of mood swings? Nah, me either. 😉 Apply Balance topically to the back of neck to help balance mood swings.
8. I love diffusing Balance in my car during long road trips because it helps create a calming, soothing enviornment in the car. Something we can all use during long car rides. #amiright I just put 2-3 drops on a cotton ball and put in the car air vent. The air flow picks up the oil and naturally diffuses the aroma throughout the whole car.
9. Balance essential oil is great to use on kids (and adults) who deal with anger and rage. When a temper starts to become apparent, diffuse Balance or inhale directly from bottle.
10. The grounding and calming properties of Balance can help with feelings of fear, grief, and trauma. To help center emotions, inhale aromatically or apply topically under nose or on bottoms of feet.