I am so excited for this new essential oil, Petitgrain! Petitgrain is sourced from Paraguay and is a part of the doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing Initiative where doTERRA is able to provide an economical viable alternative to clear-cutting land, dramatically helping to protect the remaining patches of the Atlantic Rainforest in Eastern Paraguay.
Cool fact: Three different essential oil come from the bitter orange tree! Petitgrain essential oil is derived from the leafs and twigs, Neroli essential oil is distilled from the blossoms, and Bitter Orange essential oil is produced by cold pressing the rinds of the fruit.
Petitgrain and has been traditionally used for cleaning purposes and internally to support a healthy immune system and nervous system function.* It is also widely used in the perfume industry to help provide an herbaceous and fresh aroma.
Here are some ways you can use Petitgrain essential oil:
- Take internally to help ease feelings of tension, calm the nervous system, and promote restful sleep.*
- Add to the bottoms of feet or on your pillow before bedtime to help promote a restful night’s sleep
- Diffuse 3-4 drops for a calming and relaxing aroma.
- Add 2 drops Petitgrain, 2 drops Cassia, and 3 drops Eucalyptus to a diffuser for a spicy and refreshing aroma.
- Add 1-2 drops to water or juice to help support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, nervous, and digestive systems.*
Let me know if you are interested in purchasing this product or trying a sample! I would be happy to help. Please note that the new doTERRA products are not available to purchase until October 3, 2016. Get your orders ready!
Make sure to check out the rest of the exciting NEW doTERRA PRODUCTS launched at the doTERRA One Global Convention:
doTERRA Spa Hand and Body Lotion
doTERRA Spa Citrus Bliss® Hand Lotion
doTERRA Spa Exfoliating Body Scrub
doTERRA Spa Replenishing Body Butter
doTERRA Spa Moisturizing Bath Bar
doTERRA Spa Refreshing Body Wash
doTERRA Spa Detoxifying Mud Mask
doTERRA Spa Rose Lotion
doTERRA Spa Lip Balm
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.