Lime essential oil is cold-pressed from the peels of fresh limes and has a energizing, clean, tart, and renewing aroma. It was historically used by British sailors to prevent scurvy and has a wonderful array of modern-day uses. Check out the top 10 ways to use Lime essential oil:
2. The high amount of limonene helps to detox and cleanse the body. Take 1-2 drops internally to help eliminate toxins from your body.
4. The energizing properties of Lime essential oil can help with exhaustion or depression. Apply topically or add to your diffuser for an uplifting and energizing aroma.
6. Put 2-3 drops of Lime on a cotton pad to help remove grease spots and sticker residue. Lime is your best friend for cleaning!
7. Diffuse Lime essential oil when you are having brain fog or loss of mental clarity. It will help to clear your mind and give you energy.
8. Put 1-2 drops of Lime essential oil in a little bit of water and gargle to help relieve a sore throat.
9. Lime essential oil is wonderful to bake with! Replace Lemon with Lime oil in this recipe for delicious Lime Bars.
10. Use Lime essential oil internally to help your immune system. Take 2-3 drops with water when you start to feel under the weather.