Protect yourself naturally from bugs and pests with TerraShield Repellent Blend. This blend includes Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Catnip, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Litsea, Arborvitae, Nootka, and Vanilla Bean Absolute- all of which possess specific chemical compounds known to protect against annoying bugs. Plus, the aroma smells really nice (nothing like your usual chemically-induced bug spray alternatives). The addition of Tamanu oil provides added support and through doTERRA’s Co-Impact Sourcing initiative. The harvesting of Tamanu oil is positively affecting the livelihood of harvesters in Madagascar. Plus, it is safe to use on everyone in your family.
Here are the top 10 ways to use TerraShield Repellent Blend:
1. Protect your body from bugs in a natural and safe way by spraying TerraShield to legs, arms, and neck before going outdoors.
2. Having an outdoor party? Place a diffuser outside with 5-7 drops of TerraShield and diffuse to help protect your guests.
3. Spray around doors and windows to deter pests from entering.
4. When you are on a picnic, spray TerraShield on the outside edges of blanket to stop ants and other bugs from crawling on and ruining your picnic party.
5. Apply TerraShield with Lavender and Helichrysum on your skin for a natural sunscreen.
6. Take TerraShield with you camping or to outdoor events for quick and easy protection.
7. Spray on the outside of your tent while camping to repel insects and other bugs. No more mosquitoes in your tent! #hallelujah
8. Mix four drops of TerraShield with Fractionated Coconut Oil to polish and preserve wood.
9. Give TerraShirld as a gift to a hiker, biker, or any outdoor enthusiasts. This is the perfect way to introduce friends to the power of essential oils.
10. The 30mL TerraShield spray bottle is super convenient. I like to always keep a bottle in my car’s glove compartment for any spontaneous hikes or outdoor activities. This has saved me multiple times!